Key concepts for day 2:
1. Be patient when drawing realistically
2. Use your judgement-if it looks funny, it (facial parts) probably are off
3. Proportions matter and the eyes matter even more
4. The Element of Design VALUE is critical when making people look real.
5. Look, really look before you draw. Don't assume, look and draw
I am so impressed with how day 2 of this project is going. The kids are really measuring proportions well and creating a great outline foundation for the faces that will be shaded later.