Friday, January 30, 2015

Grade 4: Radial Designs

4th grade just finished their rotational/radial designs this week. I have another class and a half who need to finish but they all worked really hard on these. 
Using color pencils, my students created a design using simple lines and shapes. Just like last year, the designs, color schemes and overall product was as individual as my super star artists.

I am really, really proud of how focused and hardworking my students were to achieve their results and with absences and days off galore, I am particularly impressed with how so many students took the initiative to complete their designs outside of class. 


Here are some of my 5th grade girls Curating the display. (Not sure what I'd do without them!)
... And yes, that's Devin behind the glass.






1 comment: