Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mumble about a Friend

A friend of mine recently started teaching art for the first time and I am so excited for her.
When you have the chance to love what you do and "do what you love" it's such a great way to be.
I am also happy because my instincts served me right and she will be an incredible teacher. When teaching is your calling and you can make a difference in the lives of others, it doesn't get better.
Van Gogh is one of the most beautiful minds to grace the art world. This landscape of his "Wheat Fields at Auvers under Clouded Sky" is a dedication in this post to my friend and all new art teachers who have found their calling. Love every moment for in every moment there is a lesson that will take you further on your beautiful path.

No comments:

Post a Comment