Sunday, June 21, 2015

2015 Summer Drawing Challenge

It's summertime! For this year's summer drawing challenge, instead of a custom designed page like you've received the past few years, I'm giving you three drawing challenges that I found on the web. Students in grades 1-5, choose 30 or more of the drawing prompts across all three pages! Please check your email for my letter home that detailed the specifics of the challenge this summer!
I hope you have a fun, creative, relaxing summer and hopefully I'll see many of you!
I will be at Art in the Park the first couple of weeks of the summer and hope to see some of you. 
Thanks for an incredible year!
oxox,
Mrs. Johnson

Update 8.24.2015
PS : This is an optional exercise. Art Enrichment students, it is optional for you as well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment