Saturday, July 11, 2015

Members Musings 2015

Today was the opening for the GFS Members Musings exhibit.
Here is a sneak peek at a few of the pieces. 
I took close-up pictures to spark your interest.

For those of you that have been following this blog the past 5 years, you've seen images like this one above sporadically.
It's by my favorite sculptor Katie Trul. 
She is amazing! Her work is beautiful and she is big on reusing materials in her art and green art like I am.
So, guess who I saw today at the opening? Katie! She has two pieces in the exhibit and she showed me pictures of a new installation she is currently working... Let's just say-- it looks insane!!! Can't wait.

Here are a few more beauties from the exhibit :)




The exhibit is located in the Education Gallery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment