Saturday, November 12, 2011

Yearbook Winner @ BT

It's important for students to develop a concept and work through an idea for entry into contests. Last year I sent off a ton of entries for the annual Doodle for Google national contest and we had one student who made it to a State Finalist. 
Our annual Yearbook cover design contest is more intimate and submissions are reserved for 5th grade students. Although I am not in charge of the Yearbook contest, I do take the time to talk with each 5th grade class about creating a clear, legible and interesting design. I also provide paper and supplies as needed. Every single entry will be printed in the yearbook because they are all awesome!


In house contests are very difficult to judge because I truly liked every single entry! From over 20 submissions, 8 were selected by a panel of 5 judges for students to pick the winner. And here it is:
2011-2012 Winning Yearbook Cover Design by Chelsea G.

Here are a couple other entries. I will post more soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment